[ ]
Yana Lee's official blog!







✿ LINK 1
✹ LINK 2
✖ LINK 3
☂ LINK 4
✈ LINK 5

heyhoyy ! ON Friday, October 7, 2011 AT 10:19 PM

Hello back! Saya Yana Lee. Tu lahh saya. No be someone else. Yeah! :)

Dengar org ckp psl saya? Apa diorg ckp ea? Haha.. Xpe.. I dont mind.. Everyone have their own speculation and perspective.. Tak kisah pun.. Sebab saya pun boleh pndg awk awk awk mcm tu juga.. Normal lah manusia kan.

Hee~ but lately, i'm HAPPY with my teenage life. Dah tak sedih dah :)) bukan apa, i learnt not to listen , not to care about who's hate me. It's up to u lahh. I'm just being me. Yana yana yana .. That's all..

I have my family , my own friends , my cousins , my dearest boy , my cat & kittens , my SG mini & corby & sony sony sony , my clothes , my jeans and everything lahh. Why should i have a sad life when i have them? I should be more grateful of having them in my life. Thanks to ALLAH for still giving me a chance to live a wonderful life.

The world is round, so i up and goes down. :)) and i trust in karma. So Yana ! Remember that okay !

Eh ! I got to go now. Going to play with little kitty ~ °

Byebye and lots of <3 ana="ana" br="br" lee="lee">
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Labels:


0 Comments