[ ]
Yana Lee's official blog!







✿ LINK 1
✹ LINK 2
✖ LINK 3
☂ LINK 4
✈ LINK 5

New lappy on new month JULY ON Monday, July 2, 2012 AT 5:38 AM

First picture from my webcam :)
Ohh yeah also from my new 'babyboy' (lappy)

Yeah baby! My dreams came true!
My July wish to get my own lappy, on 1/7/2012...
Here babyboy come~~~
It supposed to be surprise for me but not :p
I knew it first before they want to make surprise.
Well, you can't hide anything from me. *evil laugh*

BTW, thanks a lot to my beloved FATHER and lovely MOM and also my ANGAH (2nd bro)
for giving me this lappy. I know i'm not coming from rich family so i'll be more grateful for what i've got.
I will totally appreciates this gift and will take a good care of my babyboy [for sure lahh]

Ohh yeah, forgot to tell you guys.
Now, i'm a student in Pre-University dot dot dot.
Sometimes, it's killing me because the subjects is too hard (x.x)
But i'm trying to adapt with the new situations there.
The lower students is totally rude, not all of them but MAJORITY.
IDK how the teachers can controls all of them -_-'

There was so many memories that I dont write here.
Ya know, JUNE is so unforgetabble.
Natalia, I saw her, cover with bloods, it was so horrible memories :"(
I can't tell you, how I sad that time, that my tears can't comin out, I was shaking too much, that I can't control myself, I thought she's dead, but NOT!!!!
I saw her infront of my eyes!
It was really terrible!!!
I was so scared!!
Astaghfirullahhalazaim!!

Now, she's in ICU, doc said, maybe 50-50.
Prays for Natalia :'(



I gtg, owner of babygirl wanna me accompany him do homework -_-'




0 Comments