[ ]
Yana Lee's official blog!







✿ LINK 1
✹ LINK 2
✖ LINK 3
☂ LINK 4
✈ LINK 5

Ramadhan :D ON Saturday, July 21, 2012 AT 11:32 AM
Posing bajet comel. Ahaks. Well, jarang berlaku ni :p

Assalammualaikum and salam sejahtera for those who's visiting my crappy blog site ni :)

Followers saya memang sedikit sebab this is new blog for 2012.
Yang dulu tu dah malas nak fikir dan malas nak di update.
Sedih bila usha blog lama.
So, you can freely 'CLICK' that following button lah :D
Will be surely following you back!

Well, back to the title! RAMADHAN AL-MUBARAK
The month that i've been waiting for! :D
Ya know why? Because I miss this month so much.
A day before met Ramadhan this year , I was cry.
I just remembered back that moment when I was a kid, playing with friends, berbuka with family.
Sometimes at kampung with all cousins and nenek and atok and all of us.
But that's all just a memories. Sweet one. :')

Now, i'm turning 18 on 25 July 2012.
So, let's countdown together, it's just 3 days more.
I can feel butterflies in my belly. 
Ahhhh~ why? I dont know why.
But I'm hoping this 25 July will be the great moment of my life.
Sweet 18. LOL.

Can I get this cake for my birthday? LOL. In my dream maybe :p

Birthday aku right on this fasting month. GREAT!
So, we just planning on berbuka puasa together lah.
Jadi ke tak saya tak tahu but I've told my mom already lah.
But, I really hope that benda ni jadi lah.
Tak dpt apa pun tak kisah, but I want to spend time with my friends :D

Alhamdulillah~ I'm still breathing until i'm 18 years old.





2 Comments