Long Distance Relationship.. ON Wednesday, August 22, 2012 AT 9:04 AM
Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri
Maaf Zahir & Batin
It has been 5 days of Hari Raya..nothing interesting happened to me much..First day of raya, yes I go visit to my mother village and then go back to KLIA and raya in my house, sit infront of my lappy, skyping with my love, whatsaaping, facebooking, twittering, eat, sleep, SO LIFELESS =_='
At least, i'm not so bored when my BF always contacting with me even we're so far far away.
He always made my day \(^-^)/
You know hubby, I really want to do this with you. I know i'm so childish but I wanna do this.
Holding hands, joking around with you, teasing you..
How I wish you were beside me everyday..
Sometimes, I feels sad because I can't touch you, hug you or do anything with you
because you so far away from me..
but I believe, in one fine day..
We will meet and on that moment, I'll spend all my time just for you..
:')
I just put this picture of Mickey & Minnie mouse couple :D
So sweet~
One day, I will put our pictures together in my blog hubby!
OUR PICTURE!
Love you so much. xoxo.
Actually, while i'm blogging here, i'm skyping with him (voice call only)
but he is sleeping , I want him to sleep with me, but i'm not sleepy yet.
So, I want him to sleep first because tomorrow he had to go work.
We're so far apart, but IDC, eventhough we far apart, he closer in my heart.
(^-^) <3