[ ]
Yana Lee's official blog!







✿ LINK 1
✹ LINK 2
✖ LINK 3
☂ LINK 4
✈ LINK 5

"love" in Islam is the commitment.. ON Monday, August 27, 2012 AT 12:33 AM

Hi, today I would like to post a new entry about my religion. Islam. I'm a Muslim.
I was born as a Muslim....i'm a Malaysian

Time flies, now i'm sweet 18, and I fall inlove with someone who's not a Muslim, far from me..
An Ukrainian that raised in Russian.. and after a few months I realize that I really love him..
Sometimes, I cries, I pray Allah for open his heart to accept Islam,with full of sincerity..
Without doubting my religion,my GOD and me..




He always said that he want me to be his wife....
eventhough i'm 18, I want him to be my husband, I dont want someone else..

Me  : If u want me to be ur wife,u have to be a Muslim, then we can get marry, and you have to accept Islam
         in your heart n full of commitment,not just because of me..etc2..
         and do you really want to be a muslim? you dare?
Him : Yes, I'll be a Muslim n get u as my wife
Me  : you not scared?
Him : No
Me  : You have to face many hard days when you will be a muslim, it's not easy, Allah will give many test      
         for teach you about being patient..and you will get the reward..
Him : I know..
Me  : U also have to ....ermm...you know....that....
Him : AHH~ dont need to say...I know..you make me shy now...

He got muslim friends tho..so it's not so hard for me to explain..he can ask man-to-man about it..
I always said to him "ONE DAY,WHEN WE'LL BE MARRIED,U NEED TO GUIDE ME,TO BE A MITHALI WIFE and GOOD MOM TO YOUR CHILDRENS, YOU ALSO NEED TO BE A GOOD FATHER too"

This is totally not a light things to be thinking and take..this is permanently decision that will change his life n mine also..
Overall..and I never force him to be a muslim..it's his choice..he's 22 y/o, and he can decides it..
And me also need to change myself to be a better muslim.. :')

Mine is Mazhab Syafi'e ..he also need to know that..his friend maybe will be different from my mazhab..




Just remember this : "you will never be ALONE because ALLAH will be with you ALWAYS"





0 Comments