Maya Kanfetka ON Wednesday, August 29, 2012 AT 10:42 PM
Hey peeps!
Today as usually i'm not goin to school. HAHAHA xD
Okay cut it off..Do you know what is the meaning of "Moyo Kanfetka" ?
Well, the meaning is 'my candy'.. he taught me that.. :D
So, today i'm so bored being alone in my house.. My boy is working now..
I decided to be online and search about Russian Man (>-<)
I want to do some research bout it because my love one is a Russian.
Result of my research, I found this website of
Russian Man :D
Wow,they r so gentleman..Like him.. <3
I also read this :
Dating Russian Man
Speaking to a Russian Man
How Russian man behave in relationships
Marrying a Russian man
Well, in speaking issues, yes I already face it everyday..
Cuz we usually skyping and whatsaaping but eventually, he adapt with this new situation where he
had to speak in english with me everyday. We had the problems of speaking to each other before, because
i'm a Malaysian and he is Russian, our native language is not English so luckily I know a lil bit english and try to speak so well with him..in our first call,yes we feels very awkward to speak in english but
it is the only way we can talk to each other..he cant understand me so much and me too..
So then, I decided to teach him english and now I'm surprised because he can talk in english so well..
Not really great but yes I can understand him so much.. :D
I also taught him a simple words in Malay and he also taught me a simple words in Russian..
And he also taught me to read russian alphabet..
For a great example, his name :
Виктор Новиков
Viktor Novikov
but it's hard for me to speak his language..... -_-'
I cant..maybe in simple words I can..
emm,I miss him so much and love him infinity.<3
You can say whatever you like but you dont have any idea how much I LOVE Him. :')
but thats all for today entry.... c ya..ciao~