[ ]
Yana Lee's official blog!







✿ LINK 1
✹ LINK 2
✖ LINK 3
☂ LINK 4
✈ LINK 5

ON Sunday, August 5, 2012 AT 11:43 PM


That's my hubby :) 
Vitya
(Viktor Novikov)

Okay, I posted entry about him before, you can find that entry in the older posted. 
How I can be with him? Well, we far from each other, far far away. 
Hehe.. IDK , but we are so fucking in love to each others everyday :)
"We fight like a married couple, Talk like BFFs, flirt like first loves, & protect each other like siblings. Face it baby, we're meant to be <3"

We has been together for 5 months maybe, since 8 April 2012 - 6 August 2012 - More & more
(Insyaallah - If God Willing)
Seriously, I feel loved when with him. He cares about me so much. He mad at me when I make mistakes.
He is so my hubby~ I usually called him hubby, can't change it no matter what.

We do contacting in Skype, Facebook, Whatsaap and many more. LOL.
As long as we can be with together. >_<
What more to tell ya? Hmm~ well, he is so damn fucking sweetest hubby I ever had.
And I dont like if someone try to flirting with him. Please girls, He's MINE <3

This is all from him
                                for me :D <3









I didnt mean to be rude but there's a lot of guys out there you can be flirting with but not with my HUBBY.
You dont know him like I do... he just for me... I tell ya, He just for Me.... Not for someone else....
-_- wheww~

That's all for today entry. XoXo









0 Comments