I want this baby ON Friday, September 21, 2012 AT 7:09 AM
Baby (._.)
Arghhhhh!!!!
I found this picture in a newspaper and I decided to take it.
I want to paste it on my room wall so that every morning I can see the baby face.
Eventhough i'm 18 years old, I really want a baby of mine
(and of course if I had a husband too)
I know i'm so young to talk about it but I really want.
That's all, and i'm not stupid enough to have a baby before married.
OF COURSE LAH WEII..
I'm not crazy yet to do so.
Well, when I look at the baby face, it reminds me of my Viktor Novikov.
Look at the baby eyebrows,like mine. (^-^)
Eyes totally like Viktor (blue grey something) (-,-)
Nose like mine too (^-^)
Lips pink and small like Viktor (-_-)
I hope that our love last long and he will be my husband.
Insyaallah (if God will)