7 months together :) ON Sunday, October 7, 2012 AT 9:07 PM
Hey all ,today 8/10/12, i'd like to post entry about us a g a i n :)
I want to spit out everything in my mind and my heart.
Firstly, i'd like to thank God & his mom for created such a sweet & a good boy like him.
Thanks more that I met him & love him so much.
Thanks to Warspear Online Games by AiGrind for created the game where the first time I get to know him.
The place where we fall inlove to each other, eventhough it sounds S T U P I D but we currently fucking damn much totally amazingly awesomely inlove to each other now.
And I'll never want to turn back times, & i'm not regret at all for being with him.
Eventhough we're far apart, but distance never be an excuse for us to not be in relationship but it taught us to be strong everyday.
Each days, our love grows up more & seems like we can't stop it & we'll never want to stop it.
I really meant N E V E R (!)
I admit that Long Distance Relationship (LDR) is hard but if there is commitment and you really want it. There will be no obstacle within you & your love one. You have to be strong & understanding & stop have negative thinking and etc that can lead to serious problems in your relationship.
Well, i'm lucky because he matured enough than me, he alway reminds me in everything, he cares about me, he really loves me. Sometimes I being so childish, & love to pick a fight with him & sometimes sulking (but just awhile tho) & made him mad/sad but it is relationship.
What we expect? Happy 24 hours? NO.. He proved me everything..
He gained my trust and I really hope it's worth for..
Hubby, thankyou for everything, for spending all night with me even your place 3 hours early from mine. Thankyou for always be with me when I need you, you always have time for me even if you're busy. Thankyou for sleep with me everynight.
*once, I always have a bad dream when I sleep but when you were with me, there's no more bad dream..I can sleep very well unless your alarm disturbing my sleep (--')*
I want you to prove them that they're wrong. Show them that you're good hubby for me and you can be the best hubby I ever had.
Hubby, you need to know that I really love you and i'm so happy with you. Please be mine & I will always be yours. Lots of love : Kitty :]
TO BITCHES OUTSIDE THERE ,REMEMBER THIS !