ON Sunday, December 23, 2012 AT 11:17 AM
Hey baby, lol okay -..-'
So long no updating my blog.
Here we gooooo again.
I'm bored and my hubby already sleep.
He must be so tired.
I was thinking bout calling him back after disconnected but
I prefer to not disturb his sleep.
So after a few minutes the call ended, both of my sisters invite me to
join watching Lagenda Budak Setan 1 & Lagenda Budak Setan 2.
And it was a very sad love story and i'm afraid of it.
BECAUSE I DONT WANT MY LOVE TO BE LIKE THAT
Okay cut it off...as my title shown that..
I LOVE YOU VIKTOR <3333
Well, today after a few days we cant do Video Call because of some things,
Finally we can do it today and like usually I always shy.
I dont really know what to update because
Words never can explain how much i'm inlove with him, how much I love him, how much I want him. There's no words can exactly can explain bout it.
Let me say it straight forward..
I love the way he smile, the way he laugh, the way he staring at me,
the way he play with his cat (like omfg it's damn cute), the way he sad,
the way he mad, the way he worry about me, the way he everything.
Just hubby,your malay is funny,its okay.
I LOVE YOU no matter what lol ><
Like you love me for the way I am. :')
You said to me, how can I expect someone to love me
if i'm not loving myself.
I dont need to change anything because you like me for being me.
I hope we can get through all the obstacles, everything with patient.
I hope you will never give up on me.
I'll pray for our love every single day.
Ouh gtg to sleep now.
Hubby, I miss you.
I love you..
Goodnight world :'(