Broken hearted girl ON Wednesday, February 27, 2013 AT 12:43 AM
It's true when people says
"dont love someone so much if they are not yours,because that much can hurt you so much"
I used to not believe in that words cuz I love him so much & it's true.
But because of I love him so much, I hurt so much,cuz I trusted him, and want only him.
When he dumped me, my heart can accept it.
I should accept the fact that he already leaved me.
It's hurt but I have to accept it no matter what.
I never & ever imagined that he will leave me but peoples changed.
Love changed.
Everything's changed.
We changed.
I still remember our promises and sweet moments together but thats all just a memories.
I still crying for what was happened and stilll cant accept it,
I set my mind that he will be the last man in my life.
I just want to be with him in any matter.
I just want him.
but all gone in a blink of eyes.
WHY?
Why we forget our memories, our promises?
WHY?
Why you dont love me anymore
WHY?
Why cant you forgive me.
All peoples makes mistakes, not only me. EVERYONE.
Why you choosed to leave me even you know i'm still loving you.
I still love you,
It's hard to forget our memories, our love, YOU & everything.
But you just forget me like that.
Maybe i'm too nasty for you.
Why you be with me from start?
Why you say so many sweet words to me?
Why?
Why you leave me now?
Baby, I love you.
Sincerely with all my heart.
Eventhough you leave me, I will always be here for you,
if one day you will sad because of another girl.
I will be here to support you.
I'm happy if you are happy.
Even my heart will hurts,
I will heal it with myself.
But remember, you will be always in my heart.
And I promised it.
Thankyou for your love.
Thankyou.
I LOVE YOU.