[ ]
Yana Lee's official blog!







✿ LINK 1
✹ LINK 2
✖ LINK 3
☂ LINK 4
✈ LINK 5

11 monthsary :) ON Friday, February 8, 2013 AT 6:20 AM
My hubby Viktor Novikov
(Виктор Новиков)

Hi, I haven't update my blog for a long time because I was too busy.
But today i'll spend my time to update my blog because of our 11th Monthsary !!!
It's unbelieveable that our relationship has been this far..like how can it's possible?
In any relationship, the most important thing is TRUST 
Without trust, relationship is not a good relationship,sooner or later, you'll not be together anymore.
That's why we put our trust to each other, we trusted each other.
It is hard because we're far from each other, 5000miles apart, but it doesnt mean we'll break our trust.
No matter what will happen, we'll get through thick or thin together <3

Many of them doesnt believe in our relationship, maybe they think that he's fake or not real.
Maybe I was created fake account and set as 'in relationship' and take someone pictures.
Lol, that's funny, then how come I can do videocall with him if he's unreal? -_-'
Ya, I was shocked, i'm in relationship with beautiful charming life doll. :D 
He can talk, smile, make jokes, loving me, care about me, give so many kisses, staring at me.
Man~ he's real, he's not my imaginary boyfriend and fyi, he's my only hubby.
I really dont care what you gonna say but I know him, he know me, we know us.
So, OUR RELATIONSHIP IS REAL


Lol, he's cute but the level of sarcasm, omg 100%, I really not good at it.
And I really cant arguing with him because he'll win the argument.
He taught me so much things and all good things :)
He loves me, he really a hubby, he care about my health, my attitude, my personality and etc.
I'm inlove with him because of I know he's the best for me.
I dont ask much, I just want to be with him, I love him, I dont want to lose him.
And I dont want anyone else because no one can take his place in my heart.
For me, being with him just enough to make my life happy. Even he's far away from me.


Hubby, thankyou for being with me until now, I still remember how you changed me.
I still remember how you've changed to be more good for me.
Thankyou for take care of me, loving me, be with me until now.
I really not expect that we'll be this far, cuz my relationship never been more than six months 
but u managed to be more than six months and i'm impressed. I really love you.
I think there will no one will love me as much as you love me.
I'll wait you to come to Malaysia from Russia. We'll meet and I want to spend all my time with you.
And we'll show them that our love is true. :')


I'm not gonna tell you all about him so much because he's mine!
>-< Just to make it clear, he's the man that every girl wishing for.
I'm not lie tho, it's true, based on my observation <-- lol xD
Just remember nobody's perfect so all his imperfection, let me just know it.
But most of him is PERFECT for me :)
The one who always protect our relationship is HIM.
I'm such a weak girl, always feels like give up but he's the one who makes me feels that I shouldnt give up.
So i'll appreciates his love, and appreaciates him, i'll not give up on our love.
Hubby, please make me stronger, please make me love you more & more.
Please stay by my side. ALWAYS & i'll be by your side forever.
I miss this moment tho :'( 
Hubby come home fast, do video call with me.
I miss your smile, your eyes, your laugh, when you bully me :'(
I want you~



0 Comments