[ ]
Yana Lee's official blog!







✿ LINK 1
✹ LINK 2
✖ LINK 3
☂ LINK 4
✈ LINK 5

ON Friday, March 8, 2013 AT 9:07 PM

I thought he loves me, I thought he will never leave me, I thought i thought i thought...
After my mistakes a long time ago in our relationship, i'm regret, and I promised not to do it anymore.
I start to be a loyal girlfriend for him & try to be more better each days.
But the truth is, our love is fade away.
He doesnt believe me anymore even he said he did.

Few days ago, he revealed everything.
He called me dirty bitch because he said I sent a few SMS to her NEW GIRLFRIEND and he said to me
FUCK OFF DIRTY BITCH.
I'm shocked and cried, I never know he already got a new GF after me.
Furthermore, I dont even know his GF and her number!
And i'm totally fucking hurts.

I respect his feelings, I dont want to find someone to replace him so soon cuz I respect him.
But he lose my respect. He is not a good man.
If he is a good man, he will never leave me for another girl, and not called me a dirty bitch.
Before assuming he need to use a method called ASKING.
I'm so dissapointed, now I know his true colour.
If I know it in the first place, I'll never want to be with him. NEVER.

But, if he leave me, same like he throw away a diamond and pick up a rock.
He will regret it a lot.
And that time, he will know, this DIRTY BITCH is someone who loves him like nobody else.
And he will never found someone like me ANYMORE.
Hurts paid with hurts.

You will feels what I feels now Viktor Novikov.
I told u so many times, I LOVE YOU.
But now, you lose it all, i'll stop loving you.

Goodbye!




0 Comments