stupid me :'( ON Monday, March 25, 2013 AT 3:42 AM
Really not in good mood right now.
I'm confused, my heart hurts, idk whether I should cry or not.
There's one guy who trying so hard to be with me.
He do loves me so much but idk why.
This stupid Yana Lee still cant accept him.
He so damn nice guy I ever met.
WTF is wrong with you Yana LEE?!!
Why cant you love any man anymore?!
Why you keep rejecting them?
For how long Yana?!
I totally dissapointed with myself.
Idk why....why?
Dont you see your ex being happy with other girl?
Why dont you give yourself a chance to be happy like him?
Move the fucking on Yana.
Dont be so stupid girl laa.
You deserves better kodd.
Mr.H really can make me happy all day and I trust him.
I know he can make me happy & i'll be happy with him.
But my heart still dont feel anything.
And now I know he will move on and stop trying to get me.
I'm sorry for him & myself.
Maybe he deserves better than me? Cuz i'm not a good girl.
I hope he will be happy :'(
Without me cuz I know he will.
I'm tired with myself.
Maybe one day my heart will open in the right time with someone.
Ya Allah :'(