[ ]
Yana Lee's official blog!







✿ LINK 1
✹ LINK 2
✖ LINK 3
☂ LINK 4
✈ LINK 5

Sad :'( ON Thursday, May 2, 2013 AT 9:13 AM
Hey
I have so many cool stories to tell ya but i'm too lazy to update about it s.
So I'm gonna update whatever I want when i feel like i want to..
okay if u dont understand then just act like you do understand..

I'm sad cuz of everything.
I hate myself  for still loving him.
i know he is happy there wiithout me.
and i know he never think about me.

i'm regret 
it's good if i never know him,
it's good if i never  give him all my  heart,
it's good if we never been in a relationship.

because this time
is the first time I'm hurting so much
and I couldnt  handle the pain
why i'm so stupid?

I hate you.
:'(
So fucking damn infinity totally much.



0 Comments