I'm not heartless but I try to use my heart less :) ON Sunday, June 23, 2013 AT 5:30 AM
The story begin,
Once upon a time, after broke up with V.N, my heart crumbled,
I'm totally lost, I dont know what to do and what I should do.
If heartache was a physical pain
I could face it I could face it
But you're hurting me
From inside of my head
I can't take it I can't take it
They say that time
Heals everything
But they don't know you
And the scars you bring
'Cos you left a jagged hole
And I can't stand it anymore
After a few months i'm trying to move on, I tried to open my heart for someone else.
So, I started with WeChat, it's FUNNY okay.
There's a lots of boys trying to get me but yeah you know me.
I'm not easily accept peoples to be in my heart.
There's one boy that I used to called him Mr.H trying so hard to be with me,
but....this stupid girl doesn't accept him even he showering me with loves.
And one day, I updated a status in WeChat moment, hoping that I could find one man
to be the king of my heart, the one who cares about me and the one who will loves me as much as I do.
So this boy commented! He said "theres someone who loves you but you never see"
And I was like okayyyyy
So we chat, we talked, we laughed, and I sang a song for him.
Only Yours
He texted "Yana ohh Yana"
"will you be the only girl in my heart?"
and that time, I'm crying :'( I never tell him about it.
Cuz yes, I want to open my heart for him, I wanna give him a chance.
and he promised me, he'll never go.
He told me, "please remember this baby, I will never let you go"
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAID??!!!
You know, how much i'm sad, broken,and then you came into my life,
and then you walked away like I AM NOTHING.
If I know you in the first place, I WILL NEVER EVER WANT TO BE WITH YOU.
Tbh, enough is enough.
Everytime I want to give up with you, you gives me hopes.
You said you love me, you cared about me.
But it's all your FUCKING LIES.
Baby, you know what, I'm not cry, lol, maybe yeah after you said "bby, i rasa kita dah tak kemana"
I cried so much but then after it.
I know, I shouldnt cry,
because this is my fault too.
I let you play with my heart.
But baby, I dont know whether it's all done between us or no
because u said u want to call me but u didnt.
And you didnt said that "LETS BREAK UP" or something.
I consider it as you already leave me.
I think I should cry now while updating new entry about you,
but like I said, I dont have heart anymore.
I dont know how to cry.
Maybe because my heart tired with all these bullshit.
And my mind tell me NO! DONT CRY.
cuz i'm WORTH.
Okay enough about you baby.
Take care.
I love You -__-
& I DO HATES YOU
Goodluck with your life.