Hi there my name is Yana Lee. I am 21 years old. I live in MALAYSIA SINGLE. Thankyou for visiting my blogsite and please drop your link if you want me to visit yours too ❤
Name given : Razliana Razali
Age : 21 years old // 2015
Stay/Live : Somewhere in Malaysia
Study/Working : An international college student somewhere in Kuala Lumpur
Status : Definitely Single
The end of our relationship :') ON Friday, June 21, 2013 AT 10:16 PM
Well, everyone's pretty. Who cares if she doesn't have pretty face if she already has pretty heart? Pretty face + pretty heart = RARE!
My Thoughts
You hate my blog? Please walk away from this blog :) I'm just a typical girl, nothing less nothing more, just average.
Dont judge a book by its cover. Hates judgemental person. Want to know anything, go to my chatbox, ask me anything there :) I'm a friendly person,say Hi to me to be my friend.