[ ]
Yana Lee's official blog!







✿ LINK 1
✹ LINK 2
✖ LINK 3
☂ LINK 4
✈ LINK 5

Hye everyone! ON Monday, September 30, 2013 AT 5:40 AM

Hye everyone! How I miss my blog sfdm!
What to share with you guys .... let me think *thinking*
Ohh yeah! I'm still single ! Muehehehehe
And i'm happy... NOT..

Furthermore, I've got band 3 in MUET (Malaysian University English Test)
Obviously my english is not good enough. 
And I dont want to talk about it.

Well, yesterday I went to Secret Recipe with my mom and my sisters.
We having a great dinner together.
And i'm blessed!
So here's the pictures of MY meals last night. <3


Nyumm nyumm~
And I LOVE TO EAT these few days.
I'm getting fat!


Ohh hi, this is me, with my new hairstyle, and and with my weird smile --'
Spent a good time with family at the beach! [Port Dickson]

I'm still not thinking about finding new boyfriend, after him.
I'm just tired with all these shits.

So let me have a good life until i'm ready to jump into next relationship.
But most of the boys thought i'm already TAKEN.
--'

Anyway, find me on 
IG : yanaheartyou
Twitter : @YanaAvella_
WeChat ID : yanaheartyou 

Toodles!
Have a nice day guys! :*







0 Comments